Prometheus Capital is a small to middle market investment bank with a focus on merger & acquisition advisory, institutional private placements of debt & equity, financial restructuring & corporate turnaround and valuation & strategic consulting. Our clients are typically companies operating in the U.S., but many have international interests. Our transaction professionals have the skills and experience necessary to solve highly complicated situations to create value for our clients.
Prometheus Capital is experienced in all aspects of capital formation - including senior debt, subordinated debt, mezzanine capital and preferred & common stock. We maintain valuable relationships with institutional sources of capital – including private equity groups, hedge funds, venture capital funds, commercial banks, insurance companies, pension funds and high net worth individuals who are comfortable with investments in our focus areas.
Prometheus Capital offers turnaround services to help financially and operationally distressed companies design and execute a comprehensive turnaround plan. We work side by side with the company’s management to quickly stabilize and increase liquidity, improve operations, manage risks and foster communications with key stakeholders to ensure a successful turnaround process.
Our turnaround services include:
- Interim management including CEO, CFO, Controller and Legal Counsel
- Cash management and liquidity improvement through robust cost reduction initiatives and rationalization efforts
- Operational improvement through the direct involvement of PC management
- Development of financial projections to support capital restructuring or refinancing
- Consistent communications, including the critical operational metrics